Business Intelligence Services
Our DNA is Systems Integration and Support services. Visvero professionals are technology experts in helping implement, enhance and utilize BI solutions to make:
Data : Accessible … Available… Agreeable… Actionable
Managers : Know more … Manage Better … Correct choices … Deliver positive impact
In the last decade, Visvero professionals have played a pivotal role in the implementation of Data Management, Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics
Visvero has built a solutions framework based on the key success factors
- Small provable successes are better that grand visions of statistical insights.
- Success is built in incremental steps leading that can be fitted together to achieve the goals.
- Data without contextual integrity is useless and hence needs to be tested.
- Systems need to be built to fix themselves and also fit evolutionary goals.
- Big data is more than more conventional data, a new ground up thinking will help meet long term challenges.
- And last but not the least, it’s all about the people.
Having worked with several complex data warehouse, business intelligence and more recently a few “Big Data” solutions our experts have demonstrated experience and skills in developing targeted solutions to meet complex data availability and analytics challenges.
Our professionals understand the executives’ desire to make better , less risky decisions based on the availability of accurate and easily accessible data. Several deployments involving large volume of structured, unstructured and semi-structured data has given our consultants the confidence and expertise to manage increasingly complex initiatives.
We continue to manage our projects in a way to “COMPLETE” one task before picking another and maintaining an ability to incrementally grow the impact of project until the final vision is realized.
Visvero teams continue to ride ahead of the curve by working closely with the technology providers deeply grounded in today’s technologies, as well as the ones creating diverse disruptive approaches to traditional problems.
This explains our early experiences with the wide range of technologies, be it entrenched enterprise platforms like COGNOS, Business Objects, OBIEE, Microstrategy, MSBI OR newer data visualization tools like Qlikview, Tableau, SpotFire OR disrupters like Sisense, dataRPM etc.