Business Intelligence and Analytics Solutions
“ We exist to help our client manager’s make data powered decisions”
It is our core belief that knowledge is empowering and that appropriate managers should have a ready access to the underlying data and an ability to engage with it as they choose fit allowing them to make empowered decisions.
Typically our consultants are called in to assist when :
- A client organization seeks to make key enterprise data available to internal managers ( for operations effectiveness) OR external stakeholders ( for insight OR compliance reasons).
- A client organization is looking to encourage key managers make decisions based on easily replicated process rather than genius.
- The Client organization has taken a stab or two at developing BI solutions for the teams and find that these are sparingly used by the line managers.
Our consultants bring an objective analysis discipline and a broad expertise to help our clients implement better tools, OR make existing tools work better to “uncover stories in the data OR assist IT teams better evangelize the use of BI solutions by educating and empowering the end users.
As Business Intelligence professionals, our team takes pride in staying in touch with the rapidly evolving market and technology providers to create innovative analytics applications with reporting tools for achieving insights from structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data. Through our consulting and development service, we help you select, optimize and deploy an array of custom as well as pre-built analytics and reporting tools to help you understand your customers, brand, competitors, operations, and market opportunities.
Our team understands the importance of context in analyzing the disparate data sources and leverage the overall technical skills to extract relevant information from internal e.g financial, HR, ERP, Production, CRM etc data sources and a blend of external data sources e.g IMS / Wolters Kluwer in Pharma, Neilsen in Media, MNI / Government for Manufacturing.
Our team has expertise in all stages of BI solutions implementation:
Having key domain expertise allows our team to develop and roll out unique KPI measurement / monitoring tools for presenting analytics and extracting actionable insight for overall business leadership. These tools impact all aspects of business processes like :
- Financial Planning & Management
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- HR Management
- Marketing & CRM
- Healthcare Information Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Human Resources & Staffing