SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Excellent growth and compensation opportunity
Job Description – Senior Software Developer
- Deliver and deploy custom developed application, including prototyping, code development, modularization, unit testing, performance testing, configuration and defect management, and production deployment;
- Analyze and perform current state system analysis;
- Perform conceptual and technical designs;
- Develop and implement web applications and solutions using Visual Studio, Application Developer IDE, .Net, CBS, HTMLS and MVC; Design application architecture using .Net framework and Microsoft Enterprise Library;
- Design application modules with the integrated Business Rule Engine and Content Management System (CMS) using Corticon Studio, Sitecore, and Sharepoint.
Please mail resumes to Visvero Inc., at firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Please mail resumes to
Attn: HR Recruiter,
2121 NOBLESTOWN ROAD SUITE 106
PITTSBURGH PA 15205.
Visvero is a technology services company focused on helping clients effectively leverage data for operations efficiency and improved information utilization. Since 2003, Visvero has been helping clients in Banking, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Retail and Federal & Local government effectively manage their data assets. Visvero is SBA 8a Certified company.
Visvero has expertise on data and big data management, business intelligence, robotic process automation, AI and Machine Learning.
Our services are offered in two engagement methods
- Contingent Staffing – Clients need our experts to supplement their teams and our consultants work directly under the client supervision
- Solutions Delivery – We take complete responsibility of bridging the gap from the current state to where the client/s desire to be. This involves providing software development or packaged software implementation, customization as situation demands
While our efforts have been predominantly on data utilization e.g. Business intelligence, Analytics and autonomous operations (AI/ML) a majority of the challenges start at the data and governance levels.