The QuikWin strategy allows Visvero to deliver ‘business impact’ analysis that revalidates the purpose and relevance of any project at mutually agreed to, shorter than weekly, time frames.
Visvero has incorporated specific toolsets, such as ODESSA, and has made them an integral part of their business. Utilizing these toolsets allows for the automation of key aspects regarding the development of business requirements, as well as applications such as code generation. Thus, Visvero is able to eliminate costs at the process level.
Based on the Agile Method, which attempts to minimize risk by developing software in short time frames called iterations and more specifically, the Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), which is supported by continuous user involvement in an iterative development and incremental approach, QuikWin allows clients to realize these key benefits:
- Complete IT and Business alignment by focusing on the benefits to the business rather than simply error free code.
- Increased ROI by encouraging structured user-group feedback throughout the development process.
- Reduced Risk by incorporating a formalized risk assessment and mitigation step, as well as more checkpoints to better assess the particular applications’ value to the business.
- Reduced Cost by eliminating late stage re-works, increasing productivity from higher level of skilled resources, incorporating automated application development tools, and leveraging offshore-based development teams where possible and feasible.
In order to deliver consistent results for various types of engagements and to establish expectations for the benefits that their clients are likely to realize, Visvero takes the following key steps:
- Project definition
- Business Issue Sensitization
- Returns Analysis and Validation
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation strategies
- Determine the functionalities to be implemented into the prototype (results from this iteration).
- Functional model is developed based on the deliverables throughout the business study stage.
- Agree on how and when to develop these functionalities.
- Functional prototype is developed based on the agreed schedule and functional model.
- Check correctness of the developed prototype via testing by end-user and/or reviewing documentation.
- The deliverable is a Functional prototyping review document.
- Identify functional and non-functional requirements that need to be in the tested system.
- Based on these identifications, an implementation strategy is formulated.
- If there is a test record from the previous iteration, then it will also be used to determine the implementation strategy.
- Check the correctness of the designed system (testing and reviewing are the main techniques used).
- User documentation and a test record will be developed.
- End users approve the tested system (APPROVAL) for implementation and guidelines with respect to the implementation and use of the system are created.
- Train future end user in the use of the system. (Trained user population is the deliverable of this sub-stage.)
- Implement the tested system (delivered system) at the location of the end users.
- Review the impact of the implemented system on the business.
- Central issue will be whether the system meets the goals set at the beginning of the project.
- Depending on this, the project goes to the next stage, the post-project or loops back to one of the preceding stages for further development. This review is will be documented in a project review document.
Strategic partner on key projects at :
They created a website for me just like OLX related to advertising , buying and selling of product, “Easy Save” . The client was happy with The final delivered product was very nice and fulfilled my expectations. Had a good one year experience with the great team.
Started first project with Visvero in 2014 and worked with them on 3 more. I was very happy with the Project Management process and with the timely updates given by the team. He grew his business along with Visvero and gave many new projects to us.
Mr. Chase Slepak
Too much satisfied with the problem solving ability of the team. They resolved the issues in a very easier way instead of making it a complex one. Found the work to be easy as I worked with them in a team environment. It was totally an home like environment.
Developed a marketplace for babies and children product. During the whole development of the website I was very happy that the team followed my instructions and at the completion results were very good and satisfying. Wish to work with them on more bigger projects.